Contemporary hair styling with traditional values, in the heart of Great Malvern, Worcestershire.
Open six days a week, we offer a friendly and professional hairdressing service to women, men and children of all ages. Thinking of a new hair colour or style? Our fabulous team of hair stylists would love to help! Call us on 01684 569 407, book online or simply pop in to the salon to book your appointment.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL £5.00 CHARGE ON SALON PRICES FOR PPE TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE *
Having carried out a full and thorough risk assessment, the following safety measures will be put in place when we reopen. We will endeavour to provide you with a safe environment that follows the guidelines issued by the Government and our Local Authority.
- We have changed your salon experience to adhere to social distancing guidelines so things will be a little bit different during your appointment!
- Only customers with a confirmed appointment will be allowed to enter the salon.
- We will no longer have a waiting area. If you arrive early for your appointment we ask that you kindly wait safely outside the salon or in your car until your designated arrival time.
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned thoroughly daily and between each client.
- All equipment will be cleaned before and after each treatment.
- One use disposable items will be used where possible, including single use towels.
- We will ensure that the salon has doors and windows open where possible for ventilation.
- We have undertaken training to ensure all members of the team will be able to care for our clients to our usual high standard, while keeping you all safe at the same time.
- The team will all be wearing the specified PPE in the salon, including gloves and masks, which will be disposed of after each client.
- Government guidelines for social distancing will be observed as much as possible.
- All team members have been trained to uphold safe standards while dealing with payments and other responsibilities on reception, as well as on the salon floor.
- We have had a complete review of our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it was necessary to.
- There will be no dry cuts and every client must be shampooed in the salon.
- We will have no magazines available so please do bring your own reading material for services like colours when you will be in the salon for a longer period.
- One adult will be allowed to accompany a child having a service and asked to remain at a safe distance during the appointment.
- Clients will be contacted in order of previously booked appointments first.
- Your arrival times will be staggered to minimise contact with others.
- We will greet you when you arrive at the salon, but this will be without any personal contact.
- If you are wearing any outer garments that need to be removed before your treatment, please bring a bag to store them in while in the salon.
- Our toilet facilities will not be available to clients.
- We will be unable to supply coffee and tea, but will have bottled water available.
- Where possible please pay by card or contactless payment.
Please help us by…
- Arriving at the requested time to ensure that we can achieve social distancing as planned.
- Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser when directed by a member of the team.
- We will be asking all clients to wear a face mask which we can provide if needed.
- Contacting us to rearrange your appointment if you, or anyone you have been in contact with have any COVID-19 symptoms. Please do not visit the salon if you do to help us keep our team and clients safe.
We really do appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time! If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.